This year has been a whirlwind...
1. My goal to make Lindsey Crafter more sustainable and authentic is going and feeling GREAT. I'm spending way less money and making things people can easily reproduce with items they already have or are easy to obtain without buying costly tools.
2. Making Youtube tutorials has been an exhausting process but I'm learning a lot and enjoying sharing on that platform. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything!
3. I'm a finalist in the Mrs. Meyers Hunt for the Next Homemaker -- meaning all of my wildest dreams for my brand could be realized within the year with the help of their resources. Be sure you're voting every day until the 15th!
4. I was listed as one of the top ten DIY Instagrammers to follow by Domino Magazine! Woop Woop! It's super flattering to be included with a group of esteemed crafters and DIY-ers, and on my favorite website no less!
5. I've been bit by the painting bug again -- shop original works along with my jewelry on my Etsy!
6. Work is great and I'm inspired/overwhelmed by ideas. Excited for a fruitful year--Stay tuned for exciting projects and developments!