Right after I moved to GA in December I decided to start a new good habit to get me through the transition: spin! I've heard some describe soul cycle as an addictive workout...and I've never had a gym membership in my life...but when my local gym started offering drop-in spin classes I was hooked. I love walking away from stressful tasks for 45 minutes, spinning out my frustration, and then getting back to work with more energy and focus! Now that I'm attending a fitness class twice a week (woah) I've invested in a few workout essentials. I'm linking to some of my favorites below!
1. Lou and Grey Sweatshirt all of their knits are so cozy.
2. Nike knit running shoes in a sweet shade of lavender...
3. Nike Lux Marbled leggings - you'll be the only one in class with these on!
4. This Gold S'well Waterbottle will help you keep your eye on the prize.
5. Honest Spray Deodorant- my favorite aluminum free deodorant that smells great.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo is a must if working out before work!
7. Laundry Bag to keep your gym bag smelling fresh.
8. Lou and Grey athletic top with mesh back- provides support but has a saucy mesh back!
9. Urban Warrior Duffle by Lululemon to catch all your gear.
10. Spiked BKR water bottle (just for fun)
11. Black and White foliage leggings by Stella McCartney for Adidas are sure to turn heads!
12. Strappy Sports Bra by Lululemon will look great layered with loose tanks.
13. Marbled water bottle by S'well to match your marbled leggings.
14. A posh puffer vest by Alo Yoga to warm you up before class.
15. Multicolored knit running shoes by Nike so you don't spin out of control!
What's in your gym bag? Share your favorites in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep Lindsey Crafter's content fresh and fun!